Monday, August 31, 2009

My Boys and Girls Night Out

This past weekend me, my sister Andrea, Lindsey and Nikki had a girls night out. It was a blast... we went to Town Square and ate at Cadillac Ranch (Yumo), did some shopping and then saw The Travelers Wife (cried my eyes out.. super good). Our waitress was super nice and gave us some free tickets to ride the bull. Can't wait until our next night out!
Nikki on the bull
Andy on the bull (she looks like a pro)
Me and Andy
Lindsey and Nikki

Bryan's dream came true... the boys on the Bishop side had a guys weekend and went down to San Diego for a pre-season football game (Seahawks vs Chargers).
(Mike, Derek, Dad, Justin, Jeremy, Chad, Mitch and Bryan)

Future X-games contestant
I love this picture of his eyes

Our new Mickey towel


Dax had to be in the picture
Cannon loves bath time
Dax decided that Cannon needed Car stickers
Dax and Cannon

6 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun night out!! I love Girls night out! :) looks like you had a lot of fun! your boys are getting so big, and they are so handsome.

7 Baldwin's said...

Your girls night does look like a blast! Where's the picture of you on the bull??

And your boys are sooooo cute! I wanna know if Dax actually goes down the slide on the skateboard?

Missy said...

You look great Kimmy! GNO are the best! The boys are adorable. Love he Mickey towel, did Andrea make it?

Wynd said...

I love all the pictures! You have been busy. Love the stickers Dax shared with his brother, so CUTE!

Heather said...

Dax looks so OLD next to cannon.
Two cute boys!!!

Summers Family said...

Cute pics. Its fun to see what Cannon looks like. I have only seen him from a distance or in a carrier.