Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Party 2008

Carving pumpkins

Here are pictures from our annual Halloween Bash!!
Face and Hand Punch (We put 7-Up in the bucket and froze Hawaiian Punch in gloves and face masks)

My Brain

Bloody ribs and chicken
Olive Snake
Spider Guts (black olives, green olives and cherrys)

Poison water
Cute Spider Cake (Nikki made)
My cute Top Gun Pilot




We even had bobbing for apples for the kiddies

My mother in law came over for story time
the kids listening to story time

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great party, and very scary things. Cute costumes..

Parley and Katie Call said...

I love the pictures. Wish I could have gone, but I'm glad Parley got to enjoy it! (even though Dax was afraid of his costume! but who wouldn't be) And the food he brought back for me was soooo good. Now I'm even more excited for next year's party! You always do a good job.

D'On Marx said...

So cute! What an imagination you have!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

it really was a fabulous partay! can't wait for next year.

Krista said...

Those blue monster are so cute!! I just love that Dax boy too!