Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Parade/4th of Dimaya and New Haircut


Here is an update on the Bishop family the past couple of weeks. I am glad that 4th of July/Dimaya is over and done for this year. People that know about this event knows that my husband gets totally involved where i don't see him that whole week before. We had a blast, Dax did very well with the fireworks this year...even though he was an hour and half past his bed time.
My brother Caleb the DJ. Bryan had him mix the music together this year...he also brought his speakers so we could hear the music with the fireworks. Thanks!
The Bryan's being funny

Brian and his soon to be wife Michelle
Here is the ring of fire that Bryan and my dad built.
We also had this 4th of July parade with the Mommy and Poppins group a week before the 4th. It was lots of fun decorating Daxs wagon for the parade.

I couldn't keep him off the slides.

Uncle Joe Joe and Dax

Cousin Treyson

Cousin Ty

Cousin Jackson...and finally Dax got his 5th haircut. We cut like an inch to an inch and a half off.

The before picture

The after picture

6 comments:

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

Dax is such a cute lil boy :) That stink that we missed the celebration this year but matt had to work that night!! Next year for sure.

Anonymous said...

5th haircut? Holy cow! I have only trimmed talans faux hawk like 2 times! Looks like you guys had a good 4th!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Wow I didn't realize how long it was before you cut it! Dax is so cute and I love the parade pics. And I'm so glad we finally got to witness 4th of Dimaya this year! :)

Lori said...

My goodness, you guys don't mess around when it comes to fireworks do you?? Looks like you put on quite a show ... Wow!!! We should have been parked outside your place! =)

Paul said...

Geez, I wish I could have been there. Give me 4 years and I'll be there... By the way, I love the ultra-buzz haircut Bryan.

Emily said...

That picture of Paul (see above comment)is cracking me up. He's right...in a few years 4th of DiMaya is going to be HUGE! Can't wait to see the show in person again. Thanks for Tommy's shirt. He wears it with pride.

Em