Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged by Andrea

Here’s my Tag

1. Jobs I've had: Ok so lets see if i can remember all of these. My first job was a lifeguard for the City of Las Vegas in the summers while i was in high school then i worked at United Title after high school then the Girl Scouts for a couple of years then got an itch and moved to Cedar City and go to SUU but only lasted a month in the snow and worked at Southern Utah Title. Moved back to Vegas and the lovely Girl Scouts took me back...got married needed more money for bills and worked at Nevada Title for a couple of years and quit before i had Dax.

2. All the places I have lived: Las Vegas and Cedar City, UT...what a boring life i know. But if we had to move I would want to move to Seattle or Vancouver Canada. Went there on a high school trip and loved it.

3. 4 favorite movies: Pretty much any chick flick even if it is cheesy. Steel Magnolias, Beaches, Friday and Now and then.

4. 4 favorite foods: Anything to do with Mexican i am there. Cafe Rio here i come. I also like salads, Hawaiian food and Chinese.

5. 4 weird things about me: I love to twist my hair, i usually twist when i am tired or bored. It is so relaxing to me. I use to twist my hair so much on the right side when i was little...that i barely had any hair left on the that side. I also love to entertain but hate to clean my house knowing that i will have to clean it again later. So i am usually up late cleaning again. Another is when i see something i want i am impatient and want to buy it then. My husband on the other hand will make me wait and go look at it 3 or 4 times before we buy anything.

6. 4 favorite shows: Grey's Anatomy, Biggest Loser, Hells Kitchen and the Hills

7. Places I'd love to go: Hawaii, for some weird reason i have always wanted to go to Maine, Paris and Argentina where my husband went on his mission.
This is my Tag
Hope you enjoyed reading.

5 comments:

Andee said...

Hi Kim! I liked reading your tag! So I saw the winter's day picture at McDonald's and it is gorgeous! Good work!

Lenzi said...

So, we totally want to live in Seattle too! We got to spend 12 days there all alone when I was pregnant and it was awesome, we didn't want to leave... Jeff says one day we will live there, even if it's not till we retire haha :)

Anonymous said...

I am the same way about entertaining. I hate cleaning my house knowing that everyone is going to come and dirty it and I am going to have to clean it again, And I usually wait till the last minute to clean... you know like when the guest are pulling into the driveway! :)

Missy said...

I fogot that you twirl your hair too. I'm so stressd right now that I've twirled so much on one side that my split ends are awful!!

Eric and Jaime said...

Bishop! It's Starley. How are things? Looks like things are going. I back in Vegas in Dental School livin the student life, My wife and I have an 18 month old girl, Teya and one on the way in October. Anyway just wanted to say hi. check out our blog let me know how things are going. www.starleyblog.blogspot.com

Starley